How to pull report of downstream server if they are distributing patches or not RRS feed

• Question

• I have one upstream server and 17 downstream server in replica mode. I have approved patches at Upstream server. How can I pull the report that if the same patches are deployed at remote location by Downstream server.?

Arif

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 6:51 AM

All replies

• Hello azahri miya,

Glad to help.

Even the patches are deployed at remote location by Downstream server, the updates status and computer status would summarized on the Upstream server. In the Upstream WSUS console, you could see all computers associated with Downstream server.

If I have any misunderstanding, feel free to let me know.

Look forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,

Ray Jia 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 8:57 AM
  • So How will I ensure that my windows patches are being deployed in Branch using Branch WSUS?

Arif

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 1:02 PM
  • Make sure that you have Reporting Rollup enabled.

Adam Marshall, MCSE: Security
    https://www.ajtek.ca
    Microsoft MVP - Windows and Devices for IT

Thursday, July 26, 2018 2:25 AM
  • Refer to AJ's reply, make sure you select "roll up status from replica downstream servers. Then you would check the updates status and computer status in upstream WSUS console.

Best Regards,

Ray Jia

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 26, 2018 5:36 AM
  • So If I have to show my boss that patch is getting push by Upstream directly or by down stream, how can I prove it, please assist step by step?

Arif

Friday, August 3, 2018 5:42 AM