Outlook.com Message RRS feed

• Question

• Since I deleted some emails from my Windows Phone I have not received any on my Laptop. My phone is still receiving them? The error message reads: "The Address in the Certificate doesn't match the Servers Address" Been in a chat room with a Microsoft Rep for an hour and half yesterday they uninstalled and reinstalled some things and still the same!!
    Thursday, May 19, 2016 12:33 PM

Answers

• Hi Lincs,

Based on your description, I noticed the error message. I want to confirm that which type of email have you used?

I suppose that you are using mail app. First we may try to reinstall and update the app and check the result.

Also, please configure the outlook account on other computer to see if you receive this message.

Sometimes this issue appears when you have incorrect date and time set on your computer. You may check resetting the date and time and check if that helps.

We may try to add outlook.com into trust site in IE.

In addition, as this issue is mainly related to outlook, I suggest discussing it in our office forum. They are the best resource to troubleshoot this issue.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/home?forum=outlook

Best Regards,

Tao

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Saturday, May 21, 2016 8:06 AM

All replies

• Are you using mail app?

Try update Windows and all apps and then restart your PC.

Thursday, May 19, 2016 6:21 PM
  • Hi Lincs,

Based on your description, I noticed the error message. I want to confirm that which type of email have you used?

I suppose that you are using mail app. First we may try to reinstall and update the app and check the result.

Also, please configure the outlook account on other computer to see if you receive this message.

Sometimes this issue appears when you have incorrect date and time set on your computer. You may check resetting the date and time and check if that helps.

We may try to add outlook.com into trust site in IE.

In addition, as this issue is mainly related to outlook, I suggest discussing it in our office forum. They are the best resource to troubleshoot this issue.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/home?forum=outlook

Best Regards,

Tao

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Saturday, May 21, 2016 8:06 AM