none
cannot view resources in pwa 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• I have an admin rights ,I am not able to open and see resources in project pro to change their working times. It opens up but blank.

They are not checked out to me either

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 8:57 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Could you please let me know if you are able to view the resources from other views like (task usage or Resource usage/Resource Sheet).

Also, Please let me know your patch level.

Thanks,

Phani

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 9:07 PM
  • yes I Can see from other views 

where Can I find Patch level?

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 9:17 PM
  • Hi

I am not sure what steps you are trying exactly.

Please find the following link and see if you are doing it in this way only

Enterprise Resources in MS PROJECT PROFESSIONAL

I do not know exactly where to find for patch, either.

But can you check 'Version' in Control Panel for Project Professional. I think Phani is asking about this.

Thanks

Manish

Friday, December 19, 2014 11:28 AM
  • Hi Project Help,

What are you trying to do exactly? The resources' working time is determined by their calendar. The enterpries calendar is not set resource by resource but you'll open it from PWA, manage enterprise calendars. It will open the calendar in question (and not the resource) in MS Project Pro so you can add a day off for example.

Then if you want to set holidays for a specific resource, you have to go to the resource center, select the resource, click on "open in MS Project Pro", add then change the working time of the resource adding an exception.

Can you please detail your scenario and tell us where you encounter an issue?

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

Friday, December 19, 2014 1:07 PM