none
ASP applications not working in IIS 7.5 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Can anyone help me here.We are migrating application from IIS 6.0 to IIS 7.5(server 2008 R2).Only ASP applications are not working here.Its throwing error as "IE cannot find the web page".Am i missing something.But the same works in IIS6.0(server 2003).

Thursday, January 20, 2011 1:37 PM

Answers

• Hello Madhavi,

Are you migrating applications too or just upgrading the Internet Explorer.   It sounds like you have not enabled ASP on IIS.  Go to IIS Manager and check that they are enabled.

Cheers!

PS I think you posted this question in the wrong forum.  This form is for Project Server upgrades and setup.  Cheers!

Michael Wharton, MBA, PMP, MCT, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA
    www.WhartonComputer.com
    Thursday, January 20, 2011 6:56 PM

All replies

• Hello Madhavi,

Are you migrating applications too or just upgrading the Internet Explorer.   It sounds like you have not enabled ASP on IIS.  Go to IIS Manager and check that they are enabled.

Cheers!

PS I think you posted this question in the wrong forum.  This form is for Project Server upgrades and setup.  Cheers!

Michael Wharton, MBA, PMP, MCT, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA
    www.WhartonComputer.com
    Thursday, January 20, 2011 6:56 PM
  •  

Thanks Michael for replying , We are migrating applications also and ASP is enabled on the IIS.Any other settings has to be done ?. I will also post the same in correct forum.

Regards Madhavi
    Monday, January 24, 2011 6:04 AM