Copy/paste doesn't work with IE9 ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

Copy/paste doesn't seems to work fine in IE9. If I use Ctrl-V in a forum response, nothing happens (but it seems to create an empty "t-paste-container" when I'm viewing the HTML for the forum message)...

Please always mark whatever response solved your issue so that the thread is properly marked as "Answered".

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 5:52 PM

Answers

• Thanks and sorry for the annoyance but it seems to work now. I'll postback if it happens again an I can  narrow down when it starts to happen. It looks like some kind of js error as in this case I can see a div "t-paste-container" which is empty. Should be something messed up in my yesterday session....

Please always mark whatever response solved your issue so that the thread is properly marked as "Answered".

Thursday, April 12, 2012 8:09 AM
  • Can't repro. Could be specific to your browser settings. Can you copy and paste from your browser into other sites?

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Thursday, April 12, 2012 6:24 AM

All replies

• Can't repro. Could be specific to your browser settings. Can you copy and paste from your browser into other sites?

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Thursday, April 12, 2012 6:24 AM
  • Thanks and sorry for the annoyance but it seems to work now. I'll postback if it happens again an I can  narrow down when it starts to happen. It looks like some kind of js error as in this case I can see a div "t-paste-container" which is empty. Should be something messed up in my yesterday session....

Thursday, April 12, 2012 8:09 AM