Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection. Problems with installing the game RRS feed

• Question

• I just tried to install Zoo Tycoon 2:Ultimate Collection on my computer but failed. I've installed it before but then uninstalled it. It worked just fine back then but now it tells me to put in disc 3 when I'm installing it. There's only room for two discs in the cover and not three so this is very confusing to me.
    Like I said: I installed it before but now it won't.

I really hope someone can help me.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 1:44 PM

Answers

• I believe you should be able to install it as a one DVD.

In the past, when you want to install a game which was in multiple CD, you should have insert the first one and wait for it to complete and then it ask you insert the second one which you should remove the first one and insert the second one and so on.

Thursday, July 23, 2015 8:19 AM
  • Hi,

It seems the Disc corrupted issue, have you tried to copy files out of the disc on your computer an try to reinstall the game?

Another thing is that:

Support is providing the correct disc to customers who believe they have obtained a copy of Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection with the formatting issue. Customers simply need to call the toll-free customer service hotline at 1-800-360-7561 to receive a replacement disc for the game.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Sunday, July 26, 2015 2:20 PM

All replies

• I believe you should be able to install it as a one DVD.

In the past, when you want to install a game which was in multiple CD, you should have insert the first one and wait for it to complete and then it ask you insert the second one which you should remove the first one and insert the second one and so on.

Thursday, July 23, 2015 8:19 AM
  • Hi,

It seems the Disc corrupted issue, have you tried to copy files out of the disc on your computer an try to reinstall the game?

Another thing is that:

Support is providing the correct disc to customers who believe they have obtained a copy of Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection with the formatting issue. Customers simply need to call the toll-free customer service hotline at 1-800-360-7561 to receive a replacement disc for the game.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Sunday, July 26, 2015 2:20 PM