File Services MP and 2008 R2 Backlog Count RRS feed

• Question

• I am having trouble with the Backlog Count on the File Service MP and 2008 R2.

I have followed the MP guide & the blog posts and created a DFSR Rep monitoring account with admin privileges on the file services with DFSR. This has been associated and distributed with the run-as profile, agent proxing is enabled for the servers The replication group has been discovered and the Replicas are showing up in the Replicated folders view. NO objects for 2008 R2 are showing up in the Replication Backlog State View. The management pack has been in and configured for about 48 hours. Can anyone please assist

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 2:31 PM

Answers

• Problem was never answered and never resolved. Closing thread.
    • Marked as answer by Zak Humphries Tuesday, April 10, 2012 8:30 AM
    Tuesday, April 10, 2012 8:30 AM

All replies

• Hello Zak, I am running through old unanswered questions and wonder if this question has been answered in some other way and if this thread can be closed?
    Bob Cornelissen - BICTT (My BICTT Blog) - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Recipient
    Sunday, August 21, 2011 10:11 AM
  • Hi,
    As this thread has been quiet for a while, we assume that the issue has been resolved. At this time, we will mark it as "Answered" as the previous steps should be helpful for many similar scenarios.
    In addition, we’d love to hear your feedback about the solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems.
    Thanks,

Bob Cornelissen - BICTT (My Blog about SCOM) - MVP 2012 and Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Recipient

Thursday, March 29, 2012 6:56 AM
  • Problem was never answered and never resolved. Closing thread.
    • Marked as answer by Zak Humphries Tuesday, April 10, 2012 8:30 AM
    Tuesday, April 10, 2012 8:30 AM