How to convert PST file to CSV format? RRS feed

• Question

• I want to export Outlook emails to CSV file. So that I can access and manage my mailing data in MS Excel. Kindly share any possible solution.

Thanks

Monday, October 15, 2018 11:23 AM

All replies

• Hi Paul,

Please try the steps below:

1. Open the PST file in Outlook.
    2. In Outlook, go to File > Open & Export > Import/Export > Export to a file, Next, Comma Separated Values.
    3. Select the folder you want to export, Next, browse to choose a location to save the .csv file, click Next and Finish.

Hope the above information can be helpful.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 2:15 AM
  • I tried the same but unable to find the attachment files.
    Tuesday, October 16, 2018 10:45 AM
  • I tried the same but unable to find the attachment files.

To save the attachment files when converting to .csv file, I'm afraid there is no official recommended tool for this requirement.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, October 29, 2018 7:58 AM