none
Trying to publish ActiveSync via UAG and having some trouble... RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I'm trying to publish OWA and ActiveSync (Exchange 2010) via UAG and I'm having some trouble.  Using the Remote Connectivity Analyzer, I get the following error when testing ActiveSync:

• Testing of the OPTIONS command failed.
    • An unexpected redirect response was received to URL /InternalSite/InternalError.asp?site_name=srpportal&secure=1&error_code=51.

I have tried chasing down what "error_code=51" refers to, with no avail, but honestly I have a small suspicion that's a red herring and the problem is just that it's receiving a redirect response at all.

With regards to that, I have checked everywhere in IIS on both the UAG server and the Exchange server for any HTTP Redirects, and it isn't enabled anywhere.

At this point, I'm not sure where to look next.  Can anyone help me figure out what's going on?  OWA works fine, only ActiveSync is broken.

Thanks!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:46 PM

All replies

• Hello Steve, Ha ve you checked your public activeSync url defined inside E2K10.  Is it the same  ? 

And Check your public host name for activeSync.

Spice IT
    Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:02 PM
  • Everything appears to be correctly configured.  The public hostname is also set up so far as I'm aware.
    Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:31 PM
  • Anyone else?
    Friday, January 13, 2012 4:04 PM
  • Bump.
    Monday, January 16, 2012 4:19 PM