Powershell Get-Mailboxfolderpermissions Calendar permissions RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm running the CMDLet below but I want to achieve something greater.

'user:\Calendar', 'user1\Calendar', 'user2:\Calendar' | Get-MailboxFolderPermissions | select name,accessrights

The list of information I receive from this is useful, but I would like to have something along the lines of the below. Showing information of the users calendar which the other user has access rights to. 

Name,Accessrights,User:\Calendar

Name,Accessrights,User1:\Calendar

I hope someone can help? 

Thanks, 

Sam 

Wednesday, December 9, 2015 4:07 PM

Answers

• Hi,

What's the version of your exchange server? And you run that command successfully?

If I understand your question correctly, try command below.

Get-MailboxFolderPermission user3:\Calendar |? {-not (($_.user -like "Default") -or ($_.user -like "Anonymous"))} | FL Identity,User,Accessrights

Run this command against different users.

Let me know if this is what you want.

Best Regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Lynn-Li
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, December 10, 2015 9:27 AM

All replies

• Hi,

What's the version of your exchange server? And you run that command successfully?

If I understand your question correctly, try command below.

Get-MailboxFolderPermission user3:\Calendar |? {-not (($_.user -like "Default") -or ($_.user -like "Anonymous"))} | FL Identity,User,Accessrights

Run this command against different users.

Let me know if this is what you want.

Best Regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Lynn-Li
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, December 10, 2015 9:27 AM
  • Hi Sam,

Love spinning the one-liner. Here's how I would do it by using expressions. You could pipe this to an 'export-csv' and capture everything into a file.

"User1:\calendar" | %{$Folder = $_;Get-MailboxFolderPermission $folder}| Select @{Name="Folder_";Expression={$folder}}, user,@{Name="Rights";Expression={$_.accessrights -join(";")}}

Friday, December 11, 2015 10:55 PM