none
Technet Wiki article which seems like advertiesment of Data recovery tool RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Also I would like to mentione that User Ellis white  is replying to old threads about suspect databases and posting this wiki thread. Its clear that user is advertising.

I would like MS folks to lock all old threads in SQL disaster recovery forum because I have see many users responding to old threads posting randomly there data recovery tools .

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it.

My TechNet Wiki Articles

Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:09 AM
  • Hello,

There is a WIKI article about how to handle this :)

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/13529.wiki-how-to-report-a-technet-wiki-page.aspx

I am reporting the article now.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C40686F746D61696C2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

• Marked as answer by Shanky_621MVP Thursday, May 29, 2014 2:26 PM
    Thursday, May 22, 2014 2:18 PM
  • Hello,

If you believe Ellis White's posts are advertising, you can mark abuse and chose Spam / Advertising.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C40686F746D61696C2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, May 22, 2014 2:22 PM
  • Hello,

If you believe Ellis White's posts are advertising, you can mark abuse and chose Spam / Advertising.

Thanks Karl....I marked his post as spam but you know what A Microsoft contingent Staff marked it as not a Spam. This is incredible I am sure he did not read the contents of article. Microsoft should ask CSG guys to please read post completely before taking any action.

I will go through article

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it.

My TechNet Wiki Articles

Thursday, May 22, 2014 3:30 PM
  • thank's for moderator
    Thursday, September 18, 2014 3:13 PM