How to send auto mail if alert mail with specific text is not received in specific time range RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, My job runs every day @12.30am and auto alert will be send to team @1.30am everyday about the completion status. How to send auto mail (say "regular alert about 12.30am job run status not received. Check the job run") to my team if @1.30am alert mail is not received. Please advise. Thanks in advance.
    Friday, July 26, 2019 1:31 AM

All replies

• Hi,

If the alert mails are not received, then you'd like another mail been sent automatically, right?

After the first mail been sent, the users will receive the mail definitely if there is not any issue with your Outlook clients. So I guess what you want to know is that whether they have read the message rather than received the message.

In this situation, it is suggested to ask them to send a message indicating that they know it after they receive your alert mail.

If this is not your case, please provide more details about your issue.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 29, 2019 8:12 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 1:27 AM