FLIP 3D IN WINDOWS 7 WHATS THE PROBLEM!!! RRS feed

• Question

• HI, I JUST WISH U CAN HELP ME SOLVE MY PROBLEM. OK I WANTED THIS FLIP TO BE ACTIVATED SO I TRIED THE BASIC STEP WINDOWS KEY + TAB BUT IT WONT WORK. THEN I TRIED THE SHORTCUT CREATED IT ALL THE FORMALITIES AND PINNED IT TO THE TASKBAR. THAT TOO DIDNT WORK. THE COMMAND PROMPT ALSO I TRIED WITH "NET STOP UXSMS" THAT TOO WONT WORK. I HAVE A FEELIN MY WINDOWS DOESNT SUPPORT IT BUT SHOULDNT IT BE SUPPORTIN IT AS A DEFAULT. ANY IDEAS ANY ONE????????????? 
    Friday, October 29, 2010 9:51 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for posting!

From your description I understand that the Windows KEY+Tab shortcut doesn't work on your Windows 7.

Does it work before?

Yes, it should be supported by default. Do you have your Aero enabled and working? Please make sure you have installed the latest display card driver downloaded from the manufacture's download center.

Meanwhile,  this is a general Windows 7 related issue. As this forum focuses on Windows Vista specific issues, this inquiry would best be posted to Windows 7 forum:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/w7itpro

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, November 2, 2010 7:46 AM