Question about + FullyQualifiedErrorId : E649A343 RRS feed

• Question

• This is the error code i receive when I try export-mailbox:

Export-Mailbox : The specified mailbox database "SBS2008\First Storage Group\Ma

ilbox Database" does not exist.

At C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\backupmailvr.ps1:21 char:15

+ Export-Mailbox <<<<  -Identity valerie@hasaweb.be -PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\

Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Vrijdag\ValerieH.pst -Confirm:$False -verbose

+ CategoryInfo          : InvalidData: (0:Int32) [Export-Mailbox], Managem

entObjectNotFoundException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : E649A343,Microsoft.Exchange.Management.Recipient

Tasks.ExportMailbox

I think it has something to do with permissions. I made an easy script (using other forums) to let ExportMailbox automatically export all mailboxes to .pst files. It all worked great after solving a few minor errors (needed to install the exchange management console on a 32-bit pc, otherwise ExportMailbox would not work, etc.).

When do I receive the error code? The script runs on a client computer in our network, when I log on as administrator of the network the script will work fine. When I log on as user (with administrator rights on the client PC) and I try to run the script the error message apairs.

How can I make the program run? Is the problem something else?

Thank you for your help

Nick 

Friday, November 25, 2011 12:42 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Kozor,

Did you follow these?

http://blogs.technet.com/b/sbs/archive/2009/01/13/sbs-2008-how-to-export-and-import-mailboxes-to-and-from-pst.aspx

http://blogs.technet.com/b/sbs/archive/2011/05/09/how-to-import-and-export-mailboxes-using-pst-files-in-sbs-2011-standard.aspx

""""Export-Mailbox : The specified mailbox database "SBS2008\First Storage Group\Mailbox Database" does not exist."""

you are getting this because database should not contain storage group name.. it will be like "servername\databasename"

hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards, Kottees
    Friday, November 25, 2011 8:39 PM
  • I followed the above. We have sbs2008 with Exchange 2007.

If it has something to do with a storage group name, then why does it work when I am logged on as the networkadmin?

This is the code I use:

Export-Mailbox -Identity nick@hoorcentrumaerts.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\nick.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity nick@hasaweb.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\nickH.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity tom@hoorcentrumaerts.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\tom.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity tom@hasaweb.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\tomH.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity guido@hoorcentrumaerts.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\guido.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity guido@hasaweb.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\guidoH.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity karolien@hoorcentrumaerts.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\karolien.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity karolien@hasaweb.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\karolienH.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity niki@hoorcentrumaerts.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\niki.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity niki@hasaweb.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\nikiH.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity tessa@hoorcentrumaerts.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\tessa.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity tessa@hasaweb.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\tessaH.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity isabelle@hoorcentrumaerts.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\isabelle.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity isabelle@hasaweb.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\isabelleH.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity kim@hoorcentrumaerts.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\Kim.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity sarah@hoorcentrumaerts.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\Sarah.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity sarah@hasaweb.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\SarahH.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity marian@hoorcentrumaerts.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\Marian.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity griet@hoorcentrumaerts.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\Griet.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity valerie@hoorcentrumaerts.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\Valerie.pst -Confirm:$False
    Export-Mailbox -Identity valerie@hasaweb.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\ValerieH.pst -Confirm:$False

H:/ is the networkdisk

Thank you for your reply

Nick

Monday, November 28, 2011 8:49 AM
  • hi,

Please run below command after logging in with ad user

Export-Mailbox -Identity nick@hoorcentrumaerts.be –PSTFolderPath H:\Algemeen\Nick\IT\OUTLOOKBACKUP\Dinsdag\nick.pst -Confirm:$False

make sure that logged on user has the full mailbox permission of "nick@hoorcentrumaerts.be"

Note: please configure outlook for nick on local computer.

Please try and let us know the status.

Thanks & Regards, Kottees
    Monday, November 28, 2011 2:04 PM