Response Group, problem with the queue time out RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I read the technet microsoft and somes subjects, but it's not clear.

In the queue pannel, we have: In Time-out period (seconds), specify the maximum number of seconds a caller waits for an agent to answer the call.

But in my configuration, the caller waits more thant 25 seconds even if the time-out period is 20secs.

For information, Alert time (seconds) for agent is 20 sec.

Do you have any idea why the timers is not respect?

Thanks,

Thursday, April 11, 2013 3:02 PM

Answers

• Check that you deploy the response group service correctly.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd441155(v=office.13).aspx

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Proposed as answer by Lisa.zheng Monday, April 22, 2013 10:15 AM
    • Marked as answer by Lisa.zheng Thursday, April 25, 2013 1:35 AM
    Thursday, April 18, 2013 9:26 AM

All replies

• Check if there is any error in event view of Lync Front End server and Mediation Server.

Try to use Lync Logging Tool to capture trace files. Select the Mediation and SIPStack for Logging components options.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, April 12, 2013 6:23 AM
  • Ok thanks for the answer, I think we have a problem with response groups, all non presented numbers was in time out with Lync. Maybe it's linked...
    Monday, April 15, 2013 7:37 AM
  • Check that you deploy the response group service correctly.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd441155(v=office.13).aspx

• Proposed as answer by Lisa.zheng Monday, April 22, 2013 10:15 AM
    • Marked as answer by Lisa.zheng Thursday, April 25, 2013 1:35 AM
    Thursday, April 18, 2013 9:26 AM