none
Shared folders created from file and storage services are not visible in the remote web access RRS feed

• Question

• We have server 2012 R2 and our dash board not working from 2-3 months and it can't be fixed with out reinstalling everything. So after that to create shared folders we have shared few folders without windows server essential wizard. I have created it from the server manager file and share. Then added it for DFS management. Local user can see the shared drive folder and use it. But these folders are not visible at remote web access page. I have created few external client account and given them permission but its not available in the remote web access. Folders are only available in the remote web access that we have created by using dash board essential. Can you please help me with this. This is very urgent and i have checked a lot, checked share permission, share, file and storage services from the server manager. Still no luck. 

I think after created the share I had to add it to DFS management to make it visible for local share that is mapped to local computer, I have to do something similar to make it visible in the Remote web access but i don't know how. 

Thanks

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 4:52 PM