Reduced Picture Size RRS feed

• Question

• When I received the recent update of Microsoft the size of the image went to about 2/3 of the monitor screen. I have tried to determine how to increase the picture size but have had no luck. Any help with this issue will be greatly appreciated. 
    Sunday, September 25, 2016 1:21 PM

All replies

• Have you tried changing the resolution?

More often than not when a device isn't working it is because the driver has become corrupted. Re-installing a fresh copy should help

Completely remove the current driver and install the newest driver available.  For instructions on how to do that Read all about updating drivers  here http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_other-hardware/updating-a-driver/a5e6345e-af9b-4099-bef0-8d22254aa1c1?tm=1436753520149

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

Sunday, September 25, 2016 1:23 PM
  • Hi,

I want to confirm that did the issue occur before the recent update of Microsoft?

If not, I suppose that the update may cause the problem, maybe compatibility issue, please check it.

Also change the resolution manually and check if it helps.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 9:33 AM