none
Enterprise Standard Calendar Questions RRS feed

• Question

• I was able to get the resource calendars my company uses into the enterprise calendar pool using the organizer. When attempting to save a MSP file to the project server, I get a dialog box where I have to choose the calendar. The schedule is currenty using 3 resource calendars, but I can only select one. If I leave the standard option selected, I get a dialog box saying that enterprise standard calendars are needed and that this may result in changes to schedule dates. I see in the PWA where the enterprise calendars are created, and the resources are being recognized between the two files because it prompts me to ensure that they are indeed the same resource. What may be causing the file to not recognize the enterprise calendars that are set up already?
    Tuesday, December 6, 2011 4:21 PM

Answers

• BreanneJ,

You will probably get a quicker answer if you post to the server forum at, http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/projectserver2010general. This forum is dedicated to questions/issues about the stand alone versions of Project.

John

Tuesday, December 6, 2011 4:27 PM