Don S RRS feed

• Question

• I recently upgraded to Windows 10. I have a program Startrak Address Manager. I received a lot of Security updates and thereafter I receive Error3051 when opening the program.
    Friday, September 11, 2015 9:10 PM

Answers

• I am not sure that I follow your question?  Is this related to SQL Server?  If not, may be you should move this post to the proper forum.
    • Proposed as answer by Naomi N Friday, September 11, 2015 10:36 PM
    • Marked as answer by Deason Wu Wednesday, September 30, 2015 7:58 AM
    Friday, September 11, 2015 9:47 PM
  • Hi Don,

Could you please share us more details regarding the error 3051?

As you have mentioned the program Startrak Address Manager, please consider ask the software developer side for further assistance.

For your reference:

Startrak Address Manager FAQ

https://www.allprosoftware.com/am/FAQ/

Please note: Since this website is not hosted by Microsoft, the information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Michael_LS Monday, September 28, 2015 9:05 AM
    Wednesday, September 16, 2015 6:23 AM

All replies

• I am not sure that I follow your question?  Is this related to SQL Server?  If not, may be you should move this post to the proper forum.
    • Proposed as answer by Naomi N Friday, September 11, 2015 10:36 PM
    Friday, September 11, 2015 9:47 PM
  • Hi Don,

Could you please share us more details regarding the error 3051?

As you have mentioned the program Startrak Address Manager, please consider ask the software developer side for further assistance.

For your reference:

Startrak Address Manager FAQ

https://www.allprosoftware.com/am/FAQ/

Please note: Since this website is not hosted by Microsoft, the information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Michael_LS Monday, September 28, 2015 9:05 AM
    Wednesday, September 16, 2015 6:23 AM