Dvd Maker RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I created a short 10 minute video in windows movie maker and when I attempted to burn it to dvd I got this error: Not enough Storage is available to complete this operation. I Have 13 GB free... What do I do?

Thursday, November 23, 2006 11:26 PM

All replies

• There is a time bomb in Vista. Move your date back before 31 October 2006.

Have fun.

Friday, November 24, 2006 3:18 PM
  • thanks a lot. was this an accidental time bomb or set for expiration?
    Saturday, November 25, 2006 1:28 AM
  • You should ask Microsoft. It seems that all Media stuff encounters the same problem.

All the best.

Saturday, November 25, 2006 5:30 PM
  • Good Morning

My name is Larry, and I wonder what is happening with Vista RC1? I tried it as part of the “customer preview program”. And as of November 10th media programs are expiring, i.e.: Windows Movie Maker, Windows DVD Maker, Windows Media Center, and Windows media Player are giving errors that basically indicate your system is running out of resources. Windows DVD Maker was the first indicator, as I tried to make a DVD, it gave the error: “Not enough storage available to complete this task”, although I had 17 gig available. Has Microsoft just abandoned those who participated in the “customer preview program” or do they have a plan to reward those who have tested their product to this point and now have messed up operating systems? Thanks in advance for your response.

Larry Todd

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 3:01 PM
  • okay, so i want movie maker 2 but I can't because I only have service pack one. But my mother, friends, and school have movie maker 2, but they also have service pack 1. How can I get movie maker 2 without getting service pack 2?
    Tuesday, December 5, 2006 2:22 AM