none
Unable to see all the fields with Project Site-Risks List

Question

• Hi All,

Recently we configure Project Server 2013 with SharePoint2013 SP1. Then my customer thought of updating Risks with Risk list which comes after actviating feature 'Project Web App Connectivity' .

But when i try to add an item with Risk list, I could see only Title Field. dont see any other fields with new item. dont see + symbol as well. But with all items i could see all the fields. Please see below screenshot. Could see same issues with other lists like Issues,Project Document etc...but not with shared documents and page libraries.

Subhash

Friday, March 17, 2017 12:25 PM

All replies

• Subash,

This seems like a custom list created at the PWA level. Are you sure you are using the "Risks" list created as a result of enabling the feature Project Web App Connecitvity?

Also, the  Project Web App Connecitvity should be enabled on the Project Sites, and will create lists in Project Sites with the  default columns. This doe snot need to be enabled at the PWA level.

Cheers,

Prasanna Adavi, Project MVP

Blog:   Podcast:    Twitter:    LinkedIn:   

Friday, March 17, 2017 4:10 PM
  • Hi

This is not the custom list. Risks list and Issue List should get created whenever i activate Project Web App Connectivity feature. But I'm not sure why it is coming with 1 title field only ? I dont see new item with above screenshot as well.

Environment : SharePoint 2013 SP1 and Project Server 2013

Later i found some differences with My QA and Prod links , where the list ribbon was having some extra features with Prod. with QA dont have any issues but with Prod i have issues with these lists.

Do you think that is that a build problem ? can i have plan for updating with Project Server 2013 SP1 ?

Subhash

Saturday, March 18, 2017 2:53 AM
  • Hi Subhash, 

This issue is linked to the form that opens up when creating a new list. To change the form click on the "Customise Form" button that will open the form up in Microsoft InfoPath. Then you will be able to add the fields you require.

Hope this Helps

Sam 

Swhitehouse

Monday, March 20, 2017 2:13 PM
  • I can do it for one or two sites. But i have more than 200 project sites. And if someone deactivate and activate the feature all 3 lists Issues,Risks,deliverables will be created again . So this is not a permanent fix for me. I could see the blank values for [dbo].[MSP_WssRisk] table with Project Database. Only title is having some data

Subhash

• Edited by Kris_sp2013 Wednesday, March 22, 2017 10:12 AM
    Tuesday, March 21, 2017 2:10 PM
  • I noticed today that the default content types: Project Site Issue, Project Site Risk, Project Site Deliverable  were missed with Lists : Risks,Issues,Deliverables .

Hence I got only Title field with lists. Let me know if you know any solution?

Subhash

Sunday, March 26, 2017 10:20 AM