Exchange connector missing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, trying to setup the Exchange Connector and Sendmail.

* SCSM SP1, Exchange 2010 SP1 both running on Win 2008 R2

* Installed Eexchange web services managed API (by downloading it via link in the word document bundled with the Exchange Connector)

* Copied the dll file from the above as well as the ExchangeConnector dll into the SrvMgr installation folder under the local drive D:

* Imported the management pack no problems

When I blick Create Connector, I dont have Exchange as an option, only AD, SCCM and SCOM x 2.

What am I missing?

thanks.

Monday, January 31, 2011 4:17 AM

Answers

• It looks like you have done everything correctly. Maybe you should try importing the Microsoft.SystemCenter.ExchangeConnector.xml again?

Regards
    //Anders

Anders Asp | Lumagate | www.lumagate.com | Sweden
    • Marked as answer by Trana010 Monday, January 31, 2011 10:06 PM
    Monday, January 31, 2011 8:16 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You may already have done this but have you closed and re-opened the console?

Thanks

Mark

Mark | http://www.silversands.co.uk
    Monday, January 31, 2011 8:04 AM
  • It looks like you have done everything correctly. Maybe you should try importing the Microsoft.SystemCenter.ExchangeConnector.xml again?

Regards
    //Anders

Anders Asp | Lumagate | www.lumagate.com | Sweden
    • Marked as answer by Trana010 Monday, January 31, 2011 10:06 PM
    Monday, January 31, 2011 8:16 AM
  • Mark, thanks for your reply, I should have mentioned that I even restarted the server.

Anders, dont ask me why, but that actually worked! I wasnt logged in with the workflow account when I originally imported it, could that have been the reason? I actually thought I tried re-importing it and it told me it was imported already so it wouldnt let me, but maybe that was the sendmail management pack.

Anyway, thanks again, Sweden ftw! :)

Monday, January 31, 2011 10:06 PM