none
SharePoint online custom user property of type integer always shows value zero

Question

• I have added a custom sharepoint property of type integer and the property shows under Additional information tab but it always shows the value of zero. If I go to edit , it shows the correct value but on the profile page it always shops 0 in the value. The property is shared with everyone so that is not the issue; all the other non-numeric properties display the values correctly. The issue is only with properties of type integer.

Has anyone encountered this issue?

Thanks

Friday, February 17, 2017 9:55 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please check if the user profile properties display settings has been set like below:

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, February 20, 2017 7:42 AM
  • I checked all these properties and they are set correctly. I have several other properties of type text that are working correctly. I am seeing issues with only properties of type integer.

Thank you.

Monday, February 20, 2017 7:25 PM
  • Hi,

I can reproduce this issue in my Office 365 environment, in User Profile page, the int value will always be 0, but when editing it, it will show the actual value, I would suggest you can submit a feedback to Office 365 to report this issue:

Office 365 feedback:

https://office365.uservoice.com/

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, February 23, 2017 6:18 AM