none
Hyper-V Centos 6.4 setup? RRS feed

• Question

• I'm in need of help on how to set up window server 2008 r2 with hyper-v to work with CentOS 6.4. I don't know if I need a dedicated nic or do I have my setup wrong. I previously setup to the point where CentOS can get online and even updated CentOS but it cause latency issues on some programs that requires net usage on client computers. So I decided to disable the setup and revert back so the clients won't have an issue.

The way I had it working was turning my second network card into a switch but it is also used as an access point by local users, I only have two nic. More than likely I am having an hardware setup problem but I don't know a way around on setting up to allow centos to connect on the internet. I've read many setup guides but most of them have it working flawlessly and no issue similar to mine. Without setting the second network to be a switch the server don't see centos ip or will assign centos with an ip either. I've tried using legacy driver before but that didn't work either.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 12:28 AM

All replies