Query distro group excludes single user RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a simple query base distribution group that builds from all mailbox enabled objects in the User container in the Active Directory. For some reason it chooses to leave out one user. Any thoughts?

Many thanks

Thursday, July 29, 2010 2:34 PM

Answers

• Sorry for the delay on updating this as I've been away. I really don't know why it was not including the user. I just deleted and recreated the account in the end and re-attached the mailbox. Previewed the query and it was included. Thanks for contributing and sorry again for delay on updating this. I guess it had just become corrupt.

Rhys

• Marked as answer by bbnpa Thursday, August 12, 2010 2:48 PM
    Thursday, August 12, 2010 2:48 PM

All replies

• What version of Exchange?  How many mailbox-enabled users are in the Users container?   One thing you could try is to move all of the users to an OU than the Users container.  The Users container sometimes works a bit differently than an OU.

Jim McBee - Blog - http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com
    Thursday, July 29, 2010 9:57 PM
  • Hi,

Also it would be helpful if u could share the RecipientFilter and RecipientContainer of QBDL with us.

Regards,

Laeeq Qazi|Team Lead(Exchange + Sharepoint + BES + DynamicsCRM) www.HostingController.com
    Thursday, July 29, 2010 11:40 PM
  • On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:34:22 +0000, bbnpa wrote:

>I have a simple query base distribution group that builds from all mailbox enabled objects in the User container in the Active Directory. For some reason it chooses to leave out one user. Any thoughts?

What release of Exchange? What's the query behind the DDL? What
    property values does the AD user object have?
    ---
    Rich Matheisen
    MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

--- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
    Friday, July 30, 2010 12:54 AM
  • Hi bbnpa,

Any updates on your issue?

Frank Wang
    Monday, August 2, 2010 5:33 AM
  • Sorry for the delay on updating this as I've been away. I really don't know why it was not including the user. I just deleted and recreated the account in the end and re-attached the mailbox. Previewed the query and it was included. Thanks for contributing and sorry again for delay on updating this. I guess it had just become corrupt.

Rhys

• Marked as answer by bbnpa Thursday, August 12, 2010 2:48 PM
    Thursday, August 12, 2010 2:48 PM