VB Script RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Scripting Team,

I am looking for a script which i can run on my Roaming profile server ,Home drive server and TS home drives to get information of disabled userd id's folder on txt or csv file.

Script should run in this way that it compares the user id folders on File server to AD disabled accounts ou and generate a report that gives information about disabled user id's folder on the path.

Roaming profile server ,Home drive server and TS home drives drives contains user id folder.

For Example - user id RGA015 / name Robert Gate

Please help as i am new to scripting.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Rahul

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:15 AM

Answers

• Since you are new to scripting I recommend this approach:

• Download the helpfile script56.chm from the Microsoft site and use it to learn the basis of VB Scripting.
    • Click the Repository link at the top of this page and look for scripts that more or less meet your requirements. Typing "disabled accounts" (complete with double quotes) will yield a few suitable examples.
    • Write and test a script that performs some of the desired functions, then come back here for advice on details that you have a problem with.

Respondents in this forum will gladly help you with your script but are unlikely to write it for you.

• Marked as answer by Bill_Stewart Wednesday, February 13, 2013 4:06 PM
    Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:14 PM

All replies

• Since you are new to scripting I recommend this approach:

• Download the helpfile script56.chm from the Microsoft site and use it to learn the basis of VB Scripting.
    • Click the Repository link at the top of this page and look for scripts that more or less meet your requirements. Typing "disabled accounts" (complete with double quotes) will yield a few suitable examples.
    • Write and test a script that performs some of the desired functions, then come back here for advice on details that you have a problem with.

Respondents in this forum will gladly help you with your script but are unlikely to write it for you.

• Marked as answer by Bill_Stewart Wednesday, February 13, 2013 4:06 PM
    Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:14 PM
  • Hello Scripting Team,

I am looking for a script which i can run on my Roaming profile server ,Home drive server and TS home drives to get information of disabled userd id's folder on txt or csv file.

Script should run in this way that it compares the user id folders on File server to AD disabled accounts ou and generate a report that gives information about disabled user id's folder on the path.

Roaming profile server ,Home drive server and TS home drives drives contains user id folder.

For Example - user id RGA015 / name Robert Gate

Please help as i am new to scripting.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Rahul

Please try and create topics that are descriptinve of your issue. The topic "VB Script" is not descriptive and is not a question.  It is on no way helpful to anyone browsing for help and will not idesx on a serach engine as anything useful.

See forum "Posting Guildelines and tips" on home page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 3:47 PM