none
Unable to Play FIFA 16 Demo via Origin

Question

• I've try to play fifa 16 demo via origin.but it didn't run when i click on play.i have performed clean boot but it didn't work even after that.i'm having windows 8.1 Enterprise.i also had this problem with fifa 13 game.please help me regarding this matter. Thank you
    Friday, December 11, 2015 6:27 PM

Answers

• Hi niranjraja,

Thank you for your question.

Fifa is out of support for Microsoft, we suggest you contact the vendor of Fifa to get help.

As I am concerned, we could right click Fifa icon and choose “Troubleshoot Compatibility”, then fix the compatibility to check if the issue persist.

Best Regard,

Jim Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, December 14, 2015 5:47 AM
  • If you experienced the same problem with a previous iteration of the same game, I would wonder what the two have in common. I would look in to uninstalling and reinstalling and dependencies like .NET or C++. You could also verify the integrity of your core system files with DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. If your graphics card has an updated driver available from the manufacturer, you should also install that update.

You should also know that the TechNet forums, including this forum, are intended for the IT professional audience. Questions about gaming on Windows should be asked at Microsoft Community.

Brandon
    Windows Outreach Team- IT Pro
    Windows for IT Pros at TechNet

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 7:55 PM

All replies

• Hi niranjraja,

Thank you for your question.

Fifa is out of support for Microsoft, we suggest you contact the vendor of Fifa to get help.

As I am concerned, we could right click Fifa icon and choose “Troubleshoot Compatibility”, then fix the compatibility to check if the issue persist.

Best Regard,

Jim Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, December 14, 2015 5:47 AM
  • If you experienced the same problem with a previous iteration of the same game, I would wonder what the two have in common. I would look in to uninstalling and reinstalling and dependencies like .NET or C++. You could also verify the integrity of your core system files with DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. If your graphics card has an updated driver available from the manufacturer, you should also install that update.

You should also know that the TechNet forums, including this forum, are intended for the IT professional audience. Questions about gaming on Windows should be asked at Microsoft Community.

Brandon
    Windows Outreach Team- IT Pro
    Windows for IT Pros at TechNet

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 7:55 PM