none
How do I get rid of the wrong album art displaying for an album in windows 7 windows media player RRS feed

• Question

• How do I get rid of the wrong album art displaying for an album in windows 7 windows media player?

There is no such "folder option" as "show hidden files", which is an answer I keep seeing. No answer given on the other thread is helpful at all.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 12:12 AM

All replies

• Hi,

According to your description, I suggest you check this link to fix this issue:

Windows Media Player showing no or wrong Album information

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-media-player-showing-no-wrong-album-information

Note: This is a third-party link and we do not have any guarantees on this website. And Microsoft does not make any guarantees about the content.

Hope these can help you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 1:54 AM
  • R.click on the WMP data for a song or video/change the default listing.Folder Options do exist in WMP,simply set by R.clicking L. Corner of WMP View-Library/library/select & edit the tabs.
    Wednesday, March 27, 2019 3:48 AM