Outlook Mail RRS feed

• Question

• My Outlook Mail Sent and Junk folders have disappeared it seems after updates. I have looked for methods to try to get them reinstalled and have hit a wall. Any suggestions?
    Monday, October 3, 2016 5:11 PM

Answers

• Hi,

By Outlook Mail, do you mean Outlook desktop application or Outlook.com webmail interface?

If you mean the former, please try starting Outlook with /resetfolder command and then check if you can see the missing folders. To do this, press Windows key + R to open the Run command, type outlook /resetfolders and press Enter.

If you mean the latter, I'd recommend you post a new question to the forum for Outlook.com to get further assistance as this forum is for questions and feedback related to Outlook desktop application:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, October 10, 2016 8:29 AM
    • Marked as answer by Steve Fan Tuesday, October 11, 2016 10:05 AM
    Tuesday, October 4, 2016 2:22 AM