record RRS feed

• Question

• Hi experts

one of my user wants to record the meetings in SFB. how do i give him the privilege to record

Friday, June 15, 2018 5:00 PM

Answers

• Hi Risingflight,

please refer to the following steps to enable this feature for one user.

1.create a user conferece policy 

after that ,check the "recording" is selected like the following screenshot.

Open the "User" tab,enable this conferece policy for this user like the following screenshot.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, June 28, 2018 12:03 PM

All replies

• Hi Risingflight,

Please run the following cmd to enable the conference record.

Set-CsConferencingPolicy-IdentitySalesConferencingPolicy-AllowConferenceRecording$true

How to record and play back a Lync Meeting ,You could refer to following link.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/record-and-play-back-a-lync-meeting-811e7e25-3e7f-4998-8b93-5c60493307f1

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, June 18, 2018 7:09 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 9:10 AM
  • Hi experts

i want to allow one user in my domain lets say user1@mydomain.com not all users. plz help me with the syntax

Friday, June 22, 2018 6:18 AM
  • Hi Risingflight,

please refer to the following steps to enable this feature for one user.

1.create a user conferece policy 

after that ,check the "recording" is selected like the following screenshot.

Open the "User" tab,enable this conferece policy for this user like the following screenshot.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Thursday, June 28, 2018 12:03 PM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Thursday, June 28, 2018 12:04 PM