Update (KB2837616) SharePoint not working RRS feed

• Question

• I just applied a few updates on a Windows Server 2003, Sharepoint stopped working, I believe update Security Update for Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (KB2837616) Caused this issue, the problem Im running into is that I tried running the Configuration wizard and PSConfig tool as suggested in some forums but I get an error where

Cannot open database "SharePoint_AdminContent_735beb47-bccc-474c-9a77-0e55878d530c" requested by the login. The login failed.
    Login failed for user 'domain_name\Administrator'.

I tried to go in through the SQLServer Management Studio : \\.\pipe\mssql$microsoft##ssee\sql\query

and when I try to expand the Database: SharePoint_AdminContent_735beb47-bccc-474c-9a77-0e55878d530c

"Database 'SharePoint_AdminContent_###... cannot be oppened due to inaccessible files or insufficient memory or disk space  (Error 945)

I also tried executing:  psconfig -cmd upgrade -inplace b2b -wait -force

Failed to initiate the upgrade sequence An exeption of Type System Data SQL Client Sql Exception was thrown. Additional exeption information: Cannot open database "SharePoint_AdminContent_### "requested by the login. The lofin failed. Login failed for user 'domain_name\Administrator'

NOTE I am logged in as the administrator on the server.

What steps could I follow to correct this issue?
    Monday, July 21, 2014 5:57 PM