How to determine SharePoint 2007 File size RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Guru,

How can I determine file size in my SharePoint 2007?

Can someone please help and give me a light?

Thanks,
    Edwin

Monday, February 14, 2011 5:44 PM

Answers

• Hi,

It's not clear what you are asking here.  If you are trying to get information for a particular site collection as far as space used or the size of your largest documents, you can click Site Actions --> Site Settings and review the "Storage space allocation" link in the Site Collection Administration column.  If you are on a sub-site when you click Site Settings, you will first have to click the "Go to top level site settings" link under the Site Collection Administration column.

Regards,

- Lee

• Marked as answer by TJEDWIN Tuesday, February 15, 2011 3:33 PM
    Monday, February 14, 2011 6:28 PM

All replies

• Hi,

It's not clear what you are asking here.  If you are trying to get information for a particular site collection as far as space used or the size of your largest documents, you can click Site Actions --> Site Settings and review the "Storage space allocation" link in the Site Collection Administration column.  If you are on a sub-site when you click Site Settings, you will first have to click the "Go to top level site settings" link under the Site Collection Administration column.

Regards,

- Lee

• Marked as answer by TJEDWIN Tuesday, February 15, 2011 3:33 PM
    Monday, February 14, 2011 6:28 PM
  • Lee,

Thanks for your help and information.

-Edwin

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 3:34 PM
  • Storage Space allocation is not available under Site Collection Administration
    Monday, August 5, 2013 5:31 AM