send e-mail to another recipient RRS feed

• Question

• hi....

I want do this:  when a user send e-mail to one person , also  this e-mail automatically send to another person.

for example:  User A send e-mail to user B  and user C also receive this e-mail  and user A doesn't understand that user C get this e-mail.

please help me , how can I configure this .

I'm waiting for your reply.

best regards.

thanks.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 11:33 AM

Answers

• That won't help either if one of the objectives is that "A" should never know that "C" received the message.

It might be "good enough" if "C" is disciplined enough to never send a "read receipt" when the message is from "A" and "C" isn't in the "To:" or "Cc:" headers. But what if "A" sends "C" a message as a "Bcc:" recipient and requests a read receipt? Will "A" suspect "C" of some trickery if no such receipt is forthcoming?

Just sayin'. :-)

--- Rich Matheisen MCSE&I, Exchange MVP

Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:24 PM
  • I think you're describing message journalizing.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 3:11 AM

All replies

• Hi,

create a transport rule

from people A

sent to B

copy to C

best regards

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 12:48 PM
  • If the requirements didn't state "A doesn't understand that user C get this e-mail" your answer would be correct. However, if "A" requests a read receipt and "C" chooses to send one, then "A" will know that "C" got the e-mail.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 3:47 AM
  • Hi,

I recommand you try the following method to achieve your goal.

Open User B properties>>Mail flow setting>>Delivery options>>Select Forward to User C and Delivery both.

The below screenshot for your reference:

Hope this helps you !

Thanks.

Niko Cheng
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 8:03 AM
  • That won't help either if one of the objectives is that "A" should never know that "C" received the message.

It might be "good enough" if "C" is disciplined enough to never send a "read receipt" when the message is from "A" and "C" isn't in the "To:" or "Cc:" headers. But what if "A" sends "C" a message as a "Bcc:" recipient and requests a read receipt? Will "A" suspect "C" of some trickery if no such receipt is forthcoming?

Just sayin'. :-)

Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:24 PM
  • USER B IS NOT ONE PERSON. MEYBE ALL PEOPLE.

THAT MEANS USER a SEND E-MAIL TO ANY USER , ONE COPY SEND TO USER C AUTOMATICALLY AND SECRETLY.

Monday, November 18, 2013 6:10 AM
  • I think you're describing message journalizing.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 3:11 AM