Proclarity Upgrade from 6.2 to 6.3 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

We want to upgrade to PAS 6.3 due to various issues that we have been having & have been apparently resolved in the newer version. However www.microsoft.com/downloads only has the cummalative hotfixes for 6.3 which requires the PAS 6.3 Server to be installed.

Where can I get the required download or am I misunderstanding something?

Thanks for your help.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 4:24 PM

Answers

• Good Morning.

There are 3 places that you can download ProClarity 6.3:

1.  If you have a Microsoft Volume License you can download it from the MVL download site.

2.  If you have a MSDN subscription you can download it from there.

3.  Speak with your Microsoft reseller about obtaining a copy of the software.

The only downloads you will find on Download.Microsoft.com are the hotfixes that are released for each product.  Hope that answers your question.  Thanks!

TJ Nelson

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 6:25 PM
  • Thank you. I have gotten in touch with our reseller for obtaining the upgrade.

Thursday, January 17, 2008 4:05 PM

All replies

• Good Morning.

There are 3 places that you can download ProClarity 6.3:

1.  If you have a Microsoft Volume License you can download it from the MVL download site.

2.  If you have a MSDN subscription you can download it from there.

3.  Speak with your Microsoft reseller about obtaining a copy of the software.

The only downloads you will find on Download.Microsoft.com are the hotfixes that are released for each product.  Hope that answers your question.  Thanks!

TJ Nelson

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 6:25 PM
  • Thank you. I have gotten in touch with our reseller for obtaining the upgrade.

Thursday, January 17, 2008 4:05 PM