none
Error 1001, the applicatioin error is for a specific application how do i resolve it?

Question

• Here is the error I am getting and it makes it so we have to reboot the PC when it happens? How can I fix this ?

Windows Error Reporting

N/A

1/25/2017 2:36 PM

CPC-VNG

Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: AppHangB1

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: Spectrum.exe

P2: 9.0.0.0

P3: 56089bae

P4: be5b

P5: 0

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

Attached files:

C:\Users\CPC - VNG\AppData\Local\Temp\WERED0E.tmp.appcompat.txt

C:\Users\CPC - VNG\AppData\Local\Temp\WERED5D.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:

C:\Users\CPC - VNG\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppHang_Spectrum.exe_50dc70ec2178cd4cd23a7c45d49df59424de3092_1d0bed7b

Analysis symbol:

Rechecking for solution: 0

Report Id: a9139c79-e34e-11e6-8c87-605718e18f97

Report Status: 1

Thank you for your time.

Thursday, January 26, 2017 12:05 AM

All replies

• Fault Buckets  are always memory errors referencing that there is a bad value in your system memory causing you to reboot I would try reinstalling the industrial simulator app and see if that fixes it

If not then a good registry cleaner program is what you need to rip out all the left behind registry keys referencing that sim app and that should stop it you can try cc cleaner  or any of the ones online most of them you will have to buy to be able to get full functionality from the cleaner

it is interesting that the app does not make you reboot every time  

Thursday, January 26, 2017 12:26 AM
  • Hi Mspencer1000,

According to the event you provided, the Spectrum.exe could caused the issue. We could try reinstall or update it with a different path. Also we could perform a Clean Boot to avoid the effect of third party software.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

If the issue still insists, we could create a new user account to make sure the user profile works fine.

If the error occurs recently, we also could choose use the system restore to get an earlier state.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, January 26, 2017 4:51 AM
  • Hi Mspencer1000,

Haven't received your message a few days, was your issue resolved?
    I am proposing previous helpful replies as "Answered". Please feel free to try it and let me know the result. If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer which can help other community members who have same questions and find the helpful reply quickly.
    Best regards,
    Carl

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Saturday, February 04, 2017 10:03 AM