can't open outlook 2003 RRS feed

• Question

• I recently added a user, I then wanted to share the users e-mail folder so someone else could see it.  When I logged in under his account and tried to open Outlook 2003 to share the folder, I got an error message that said  - failed to open, try again, if still fails then reinstall Outlook.  I then took a copy of Outlook 2003 and reinstalled on the computer. I then tried to open Outlook again.  I still got the same error message.  I think the problem might on the server, possibly have a corrupted file or something and when it assigns the outlook 2003 to the user, it fails to open.  Outlook opens for my account on the same computer, it just seems to be for any new user accounts that it fails. I am using SBS 2003 R2 with all the service packs.  I need a bit of direction to see how to correct this problem.  Should I reinstall the whole O/s on the server?, should I try to reinstall Exchange server?, is there another way?, is it a problem with an upddate? Don't know where to turn to to get an answer.
    Saturday, March 20, 2010 7:37 PM

Answers

All replies