none
How to make/import the local resources used in Project Pro as enterprise resource in PWA ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

I have one project plan that i am using for monitoring the work loads and all for resources but problem is i used only local resources for that purpose. Is there a way that i can import / make those local resources as enterprise resource ?

Thanks

Thursday, September 12, 2013 7:04 AM

All replies

• Only if you are an administrator on the project server site.  This is usually only allowed by the project server administrator to ensure there are no duplicate resources.

Thursday, September 12, 2013 7:13 PM
  • Hi. Joe is correct, you need the correct permissions in order to create enterprise resources. This is usually reserved for the admin. Resources can be created in PWA or using Pro. So you need to get the admin to create the resources, or get the admin to give you sufficient privileges to create the resources. Once the resource are created you can either import your project to the enterprise and map the locals to the enterprises, or if the project is already in the server you will be able to replace the resources using the build team from enterprise tool. Hope that helps.  
    Friday, September 13, 2013 8:46 PM