ADFS Sign in Page with MFA RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

I'm trying to custom the adfs login page, I understood that the basics change were very simple and I already changed many things. But the fact is that I would like to create a button "Sign in using an X.509 certificate", the current link is to small and a big boutton could be perfect, creating the button is not an issue with the html in the description field. But how to get the link ? I understand that it's dynamic link.

I would like to do the same for Multi Factor Authentication, creating a bigger button and not a simple link, could be very nice.

So do you guys have any idea on how to get these dynamics link behind my buttons ?

Thanks,

Cédric

• Edited by YASWANTH MADI Thursday, July 5, 2018 4:09 PM Edited title for clarity
    • Moved by YASWANTH MADI Thursday, July 5, 2018 4:10 PM Better suited here(Moved from Azure AD to ADFS)
    • Changed type BharathNalla Monday, July 9, 2018 9:10 AM
    • Changed type BharathNalla Monday, July 9, 2018 9:14 AM
    • Moved by BharathNalla Monday, July 9, 2018 9:17 AM test
    • Moved by BharathNalla Monday, July 9, 2018 9:20 AM test
    Thursday, July 5, 2018 7:20 AM

All replies

• Since you are just looking for a different "look and feel" and not really looking for an actual button (to be leverage in an HTML form etc...) you could just customize the authOptionLinks div or the actionLink class by changing the background color and add border. You'll have a similar look without actually adding HTLM element to the page. Safer and easier to manage.

This is what a 20 sec customization look like:

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Thursday, July 5, 2018 8:59 PM
  • Ok I think I finally understood what you mean, I should find a way to make it work. Thanks ! :)

It will do what I want, but then I can't change the button design, it will be the same for every link, it's sad.

But there is no possibility to access this damn HTML Page ? I really would like to modify the class used for links, the class actionslink, and create actionslink1 actionslink2 etc to create specific buttons. Could be sooooo good !

• Edited by Cédric M Friday, July 6, 2018 11:19 AM
    Friday, July 6, 2018 6:06 AM
  • This article is old but gives some instructions for how to accomplish this. In this example they make the button larger and change the color by applying a new theme over the old theme. 

Please see if this helps.

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/sakamati/2015/06/22/customizing-adfs-3-0-sign-in-page/

Friday, July 20, 2018 5:07 PM