Microsoft Picture-it RRS feed

• Question

• When I upgraded my computer to vista, I could no longer use micosoft picture it.  I purchased the microsoft works suite again thinking that there may have been something wrong with my old disc, however the problem still exists. After re-installing the program and opening the picture -it program I get an error message saying

"Picture it has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program.......

I know I have seen this question on different forums in the past but I have never seen a solution.   Can anyone help pleeeeeeease, I love this program!

• Moved by Carey FrischMVP, Moderator Tuesday, February 15, 2011 5:55 AM Moved to relevant forum category (From:Windows Vista Announcements)
    Sunday, February 13, 2011 6:35 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I am sorry to say Windows Vista don't have Microsoft Pictureit included. Instead, you can download Windows Photo Gallery. Windows Photo Gallery is where you can view, manage, and refine your photos and home movies. The toolbar and left-hand navigation pane make it a snap to find and organize your photos.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, February 18, 2011 3:33 AM