multi-point server point of sale options RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone know what point of sale options are available for Microsoft MultiPoint Server running on HP MultiSeat ms6000 Desktop?  Is Intuit compatable?  Also, Is there a special Office addition for this, how does appropriate licensing for Office work on this?
    chris harris
    Friday, April 15, 2011 8:52 PM

Answers

• Intuit makes some tablets and mice, not sure about other components. USB retail devices are a dime a dozen.

I have a USB smart card reader that can be used with a range of cards.

All depends on the software capability and drivers.

Office run-time is generally fine when using Visual Studio for Office development. If Office is a dependency then a license for each client will be needed.

My MVP is for the Windows Desktop Experience, i.e. Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 IT

Remote Assistance is available for a fee.

I am best with C++ and I am learning C# using Visual Studio 2010

Developer | Windows IT | Chess | Economics | Hardcore Games | Vegan Advocate | PC Reviews

• Marked as answer by Chris1921 Tuesday, April 19, 2011 10:22 AM
    Tuesday, April 19, 2011 3:37 AM
  • Hi,

This forum focuses on Windows 7, and your question is related to Windows Multpoint Server. So please post the thread at http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/windowsmultipointserver/threads for help.

Thanks for your understanding.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Chris1921 Tuesday, April 19, 2011 10:24 AM
    Tuesday, April 19, 2011 6:07 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This forum focuses on Windows 7, and your question is related to Windows Multpoint Server. So please post the thread at http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/windowsmultipointserver/threads for help.

Thanks for your understanding.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Chris1921 Tuesday, April 19, 2011 10:24 AM
    Tuesday, April 19, 2011 6:07 AM