Help with Skype for business cloud connector RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

Our office is based in Kingdom of Bahrain. We have a office 365 Skype for business which we use within our organization mostly for IM. We however do not use it for Incoming/Outgoing calls for which we use a asterisk PBX. We are planning to upgrade our skype for business to include cloud PBX but wish to keep the same PSTN provider. I read that with cloud connector edition you can connect your skype for business with a PBX via SIP. I was however not able to find any video or documentation online which gives you steps to follow to get something like this done (set up of cloud connector and connecting it with a PBX). It would be a great help if anyone could point me toward any such document or video which gives a detailed explanation. A quick reply would be greatly appreciated. 

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 4:06 PM

All replies

• Deleted
    • Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Wednesday, January 25, 2017 5:05 AM
    Tuesday, January 24, 2017 11:53 PM
  • Hi, I'm working on a similar project trying to integrate an Asterisk PBX with Office365. I understand the Cloud Connector should help but I don't have a clear guide. 

On the other hand the Office 365 license is E1 and I don't know if with that type of license I can connect with the PSTN.

Did you find the way?

Thank you in advance.\

Phil

Thursday, December 13, 2018 10:24 PM