adobe flash player10 is crap RRS feed

• Question

• i am running windows 7 on a fairly new dell. i have been running adobe flash player for a while with no problem until yesterday, upgraded to flash player 10.3 now they want to run adds, pic is unstable, going in and out. uninstalled and reinstalled and it does the same things. also when wanting to see a vidio it comes up in top left of screen is unstable and have no control. can not find anywhere on adobe site to ask for help or download older version to work right, any ideals?  
    Saturday, May 14, 2011 5:45 PM

Answers

• can not find anywhere on adobe site to ask for help or download older version to work right, any ideals?  

Flash Forum:

Flash Player Forum

Download and install Flash Player

Contact Adobe and leave feedback:

http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/contact.html

Need personal assistance?
    Adobe offers paid phone support for US$39 per incident as well as other customized support options. Call 800-833-6687.

Have Questions About Installing Windows 7?
    FAQ - Common Windows 7 Installation Questions & Answers
    • Marked as answer by Miya Yao Thursday, May 26, 2011 8:00 AM
    Sunday, May 15, 2011 4:57 AM
  • specifically go-to [ADOBE UPDATES.COM], and it has posted

for downloading a older version of flash player. LV

Lee Payne
    • Proposed as answer by lee vernon Monday, May 16, 2011 8:41 PM
    Sunday, May 15, 2011 11:23 PM
  • Hi,

According the issue, I recommend that you may reset IE first, and check the problem again.

Please understand that the Adobe software is not Microsoft product. Although Our forum don’t provide support for this, I suggest that you may access the following website to download the software:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html

If you have any further questions regarding this subject, please do not hesitate to  let me know.

Notice: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, May 18, 2011 8:58 AM

All replies

• can not find anywhere on adobe site to ask for help or download older version to work right, any ideals?  

Flash Forum:

Flash Player Forum

Download and install Flash Player

Contact Adobe and leave feedback:

http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/contact.html

Need personal assistance?
    Adobe offers paid phone support for US$39 per incident as well as other customized support options. Call 800-833-6687.

Have Questions About Installing Windows 7?
    FAQ - Common Windows 7 Installation Questions & Answers
    Sunday, May 15, 2011 4:57 AM
  • specifically go-to [ADOBE UPDATES.COM], and it has posted

for downloading a older version of flash player. LV

Lee Payne
    • Proposed as answer by lee vernon Monday, May 16, 2011 8:41 PM
    Sunday, May 15, 2011 11:23 PM
  • i am running windows 7 on a fairly new dell. i have been running adobe flash player for a while with no problem until yesterday, upgraded to flash player 10.3 now they want to run adds, pic is unstable, going in and out. uninstalled and reinstalled and it does the same things. also when wanting to see a vidio it comes up in top left of screen is unstable and have no control. can not find anywhere on adobe site to ask for help or download older version to work right, any ideals?  

Why do people think that just because they have Windows on their computer Microsoft is responsible for ALL their problems?
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Proposed as answer by lee vernon Monday, May 16, 2011 8:39 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Miya Yao Thursday, May 26, 2011 8:00 AM
    Monday, May 16, 2011 11:31 AM
  • here's a tip: go-to tools (on the web page) <pop up blocker< pop up blocker settings<.

at the-blocking level, ''click'' the hidden level button.

you will see high,medium,low  pop up blocking levels.

to know results, you will have to set the pop up blocking level at-''high''.

good luck.

LV 

Lee Payne
    Monday, May 16, 2011 8:52 PM
  • Hi,

According the issue, I recommend that you may reset IE first, and check the problem again.

Please understand that the Adobe software is not Microsoft product. Although Our forum don’t provide support for this, I suggest that you may access the following website to download the software:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html

If you have any further questions regarding this subject, please do not hesitate to  let me know.

Notice: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 8:58 AM