Control Panel / Region and language RRS feed

• Question

• Hi! I got a problem with the "Install/uninstall language..." option in "Keyboards and Languages" tab. The problem is that this option (Install/uninstall language...) stopped working; respectively, when i click on it, the window isn't showing. I searched through the net for hours, but no one seems to have this problem. Here is how it started. This morning i wanted to uninstall several language packs (about 30). But after successfully uninstalling about 20 language packs, windows started giving me a warning that memory is too low (although i got 4GB ram) and the other 10 language packs failed to install. Although the warning "You must restart your computer for ... to take effect" didn't show i restarted my laptop. After the restart, when i went to "Control Panel" and clicked the  "Install/uninstall language..." button, the window didn't show up. I did this several times but still nothing at all. I'm using Acer laptop and Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 operating system. Is there any other solution except System restore ? - Thanks for the feedback.
    Sunday, September 23, 2012 5:30 PM

Answers

• Ok. I solved it. I just removed the battery adapter, switched to "power saver", rebooted and it worked again.
    • Marked as answer by Nicholas Li Tuesday, September 25, 2012 6:09 AM
    Monday, September 24, 2012 8:45 AM