error in sizing picture RRS feed

• Question

• hey

i have a big problem. i am sizing some picture according to my needs but it seems  that in practic they do not match. So i am setting image size to 7.2 cm / 4.6 cm but if a meassure it on screen or after printing it, the picture is actually smaller with about 0.5 cm. what could it be?

Friday, February 22, 2019 12:35 AM

All replies

• hey

i have a big problem. i am sizing some picture according to my needs but it seems  that in practic they do not match. So i am setting image size to 7.2 cm / 4.6 cm but if a meassure it on screen or after printing it, the picture is actually smaller with about 0.5 cm. what could it be?

Hi Ralu,

In Word, click the Picture, go to the Format tab, in the Size group, click the group Lower corner to open layout. Under Size tab, in the Scale section, you can set the Height and Width scale to 100%.

Then check if the picture is displayed and printed properly in your scenario.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact: tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Friday, February 22, 2019 8:29 AM
  • nope...still the same

Raluk

Sunday, March 3, 2019 3:00 PM
  • nope...still the same

Raluk

Create a new blank document, insert another image, use the settings above for Height and Width. Check if the issue can be reproduced to narrow down if the issue is involved to specific document.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact: tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Monday, March 4, 2019 9:38 AM