none
Analytic Chart: Possible to enable Empty Series as default? And "Show Information"? RRS feed

• Question

• Hey there,

Is it possible to enable Empty Series by default? I always only want to display the non empty values. I found a similar post here http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=3082735&SiteID=17 where the NONEMPTY function is used, but this is not desired in my situation because it disables the interactivity of the chart.

I also got a similar question for the "Show Information", can it be enabled by default?

I think both are options that users prefer to have enabled all the time.

Thanks,

Chris.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 2:12 PM

Answers

• Not sure I am completely following you here, but you can set the setting on the analytic chart to hide the empty rows and columns and that will not disable your interactivity.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Alyson

Wednesday, October 1, 2008 2:50 PM

All replies

• Not sure I am completely following you here, but you can set the setting on the analytic chart to hide the empty rows and columns and that will not disable your interactivity.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Alyson

Wednesday, October 1, 2008 2:50 PM
  • Hi,
    I would also like to show the 'show information' bar by default.
    Is there a way to configure the analytic grid to show it by default?

Another request - It would be nice to have a back button for the analytic report (the same as in the 'Browse Analytic Report' window in the dashboard Designer)

Thanks
    Tomer
    Monday, March 9, 2009 4:36 PM
  • Me too: "I would also like to show the 'show information' bar by default"!

Any solution yet?
    Tuesday, June 16, 2009 12:50 PM
  • I also am looking for a way to set the "EMPTY SERIES" by default so the user doesn't have to right-click and select the Filter > Empty Series everytime the chart reloads.  Any solution?

In other words, Alyson, how does one set the setting for an analytical chart to hide the empty rows/columns without disabling the interactivity?

Monday, June 7, 2010 5:14 PM