COM+ Not Working RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hello, To get right to the point. On my windows 2003 server standard, I have an application that requires that a com+ proxy be exported for client machines to be able to connect to the software. The server was rebooted the other day and now my client machines are unable to connect thru the proxy anymore. When even one person trys to connect thru the proxy they are returned an error message "Not enough resources". Now the server has plenty of resources availble when this error is returned, But i can run the software on the the server with the DLL registered locally. So thats what leaves me to believe its the COM+ that is corrupted and not working even tho the error says not enough resources.

Also i have looked up alot of fixes for the COM catalog and some of the Fixes i have tried i will list below.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315296

Im trying to solve this problem with out restaging the server. Maybe some one might have run into this before or maybe im on the wrong path and some one migbt be able to give me a suggestion that might put me on the right path.

I would like to thank you in advance for any help with this issue will be much apprecaited.

Friday, September 12, 2008 9:29 PM

Answers