none
Windows Server 2008 DC

Question

• I have  a 2008 Windows Server DC which is Primary and I have many Domain users but I want to do a house clean up.

Back in the days, we had some group users set such as user: USER where multiple workstations logged in to the PC and now I want to clean up the house and get rid of all domain users that are non-essential and delete those.

However, I can't delete all because I don't know what users are still active. 

I tried dsquery user -inactive 5 and it only displayed some users which I know for sure they are domain user (For example: Let's say I know there is a domain user such as Test.Test@Domain.com and once I dsquery it will pull out that user. However, I don't know same fact about KioskUser because many workstations might be logged using same domain user. So if I delete one Kiosk user then it will affect many users so is there a clean way of getting this done.

Any comments and helpful tips are appreciated.

In advance, I am so sorry if I am not clear on explaining my inquiry so feel free to comment if needed further info.

Thanks alot

• Moved by nzpcmad1 Friday, February 24, 2017 12:03 AM From ADFS
    Thursday, February 23, 2017 8:59 PM

Answers

All replies