none
No online recovery point available RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, we've got a 2012 R2 DPM deployment on Server 2012 R2. It's backing up to local disk for 7 days, with weekly Azure backup points. I'm seeing a completed online recovery point in my monitoring tab, for a file server in our environment. See images below.

However, when I check my recovery tab, there is no available online recovery point for this date.

Can anyone help me understand why?

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 2:03 PM

All replies

• To be clear. This is the case with ALL of my backups, I've been checking. There are no available recovery points for the last online point (taken on Saturday), but the jobs all completed successfully. Thanks.
    Tuesday, October 27, 2015 2:14 PM
  • Hi, anyone have ideas on this? My weekly online backups ran again on Saturday. Here's an example from the monitoring tab. Completed, sent 500+ MB to azure. I can see the azure storage usage is increasing, so I know the data is being placed there.

On the recovery tab.... no online recovery showing.

Am I missing something? Can anyone suggest what is happening here?

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 3:39 PM
  • Hi,

Is there any online backup available for any other days? (31/10 for example).

Also, when you first select the data you want to restore, DPM will go out to Azure and retrieve all the online recovery points. Depending on your internet connection and server speed, this could take "a while".
    Have you tried to leave the window open for a while to see if you can see any of the online points appearing?

What UR is currently running on the server?

Cheers,
    Stephane

Monday, December 21, 2015 10:53 AM