Contact Notes: make a phone number a hyperlink to be able to dial from iPhone RRS feed

• Question

• In Outlook 2010, some contacts have additional phone numbers in the notes section.  How can I make the phone number a link so my iPhone can dial the number?

They are in the notes due to a connection with the contact but don't want to create a new contact in the main directory.

Thanks in advance.

Thursday, August 1, 2019 11:36 AM

Answers

• Hi falcios,

I'm afraid there is no built-in option in Outlook 2010 to make phone number a link in Contact Notes. Link is not supported in Notes field.

Instead of creating a new contact, we can add multiple phone numbers to one contact.

If you have more concerns on this feature, it is encouraged to visit the Outlook user voice forum: https://outlook.uservoice.com/ to vote for a similar idea or post your own.

It is a place for customers to provide feedback about Outlook. What’s more, if an idea is high voted there by other customers, Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by falcios Saturday, August 3, 2019 8:37 AM
    Friday, August 2, 2019 1:55 AM