Problem with more option such as meeting RRS feed

• Question

• hi i have 2 account on my Skype

firs the accounts have test@test.local connect with auto discovery in pool front end

2nd the account have test1@test.com connect with edge server with auto discovery and have no problem (add sip addtional domain on my Topology )

i can send  IM Messaging , Skype call,video, share the present the desktop and transfer file

but when the use pool Q and with board the have problem with this the picture and some second send the event  that attach to my post

but i dont know the user login with the Skype Front End  not used the pool

--------------------------

A SIP request made by Lync failed in an unexpected manner (status code 0). More information is contained in the following technical data:

RequestUri:   sip:test@test.local;opaque=user:epid:C2BioCfaBFeKoLzsr3sdEgAA;gruu
    To:           sip: test1@test.com ;tag=87847138d7
    Call-ID:      c9547536481c48f19fcaac62f7e214ee
    Content-type: application/sdp;call-type=im

v=0
    o=- 0 0 IN IP4 10.11.0.60
    s=session
    c=IN IP4 10.11.0.60
    t=0 0
    m=message 5060 sip null
    a=accept-types:text/plain multipart/alternative image/gif text/rtf text/html application/x-ms-ink application/ms-imdn+xml text/x-msmsgsinvite

Response Data:

101  Progress Report
    ms-diagnostics:  13004;reason="Request was proxied to one or more registered endpoints";source="THR-SKYPEFE01.test.local";Count="1";appName="InboundRouting"

0  (null)
    (null):  52094; reason="Instant Messaging conversation terminated on user inactivity";OriginalPresenceState="3000";CurrentPresenceState="3000";MeInsideUser="No";ConversationInitiatedBy="6";SourceNetwork="2";RemotePartyCanDoIM="Yes"

Resolution:
     If this error continues to occur, please contact your network administrator. The network administrator can use a tool like winerror.exe from the Windows Resource Kit or lcserror.exe from the Office Communications Server Resource Kit in order to interpret any error codes listed above.

-------------------------------------

• Edited by Black_Roze Sunday, December 2, 2018 5:56 AM
    Saturday, December 1, 2018 1:54 PM

All replies

• Hi,

>> but when the use pool Q and with board the have problem with this the picture and some second send the event  that attach to my post

>> but i dont know the user login with the Skype Front End  not used the pool

Would you please further descride this issue? What's wrong during the use?

Where does the error report, from client or server side?

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Calvin-Liu Friday, December 21, 2018 10:02 AM
    Monday, December 3, 2018 6:34 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue?

Kind regards, 

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to shareexplore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 6:23 AM